View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 11:54
Default Re: AHHHHHH! I'm so excited!!!

Originally Posted by briellasnana View Post
REally you can't go wrong with either of those, but IF it were me getting to pick, I am a Canon girl! I would LOVE to have a D50, shoot I would love to have a D40! But I have heard GREAT things about the Nikon D90 too!
It is all about the lens!!! Invest in a good lens!!!

I dream of a Canon DSLR. I have a really nice film EOS 650 canon and love it, but really who wants to use film anymore! I use my little digital Canon and try to do fake photos by editing them! I have been a photo editor for about 14 yrs or longer now. My love in life is turning back to shooting the pictures now that I have a beautiful little grand daughter, who loves her nana to take her pictures and she is only 6 months old! She cracks me up!

You will love either camera I promise! hehe IF you don't, you can just give it to me! haha YOu are a lucky girl getting either of them! I can't wait until I am shopping for one!

It was a hard pick since there are great things about both but I'm going to go with the canon 50D. Canon is soooo much better with color IMHO! I just need to go tink around with it at Best Buy tomorrow to be sure I like the bigger body. I'm going to checkout the T1I but I really wanted the sturdier body so we'll see. I love camera shopping! I just got this lens for the canon since I know I'm going with the canon either way. I hope you get your SLR soon! They are absolutely amazing!
Jacqueline ~ Mommy to FOUR princesses