View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 10:42
Default Re: AHHHHHH! I'm so excited!!!

Originally Posted by mommyof3princesses View Post
Thank you ladies!!! I'm so stinkin' excited! I can't hardly contain it! LOL!!! He is such an amazing man! He sees my struggles and does everything in his power to lessen them. I'm so impatient for it to get here!

Right now I have the sony alpha a-330. I'm actually getting a new DSLR this week too! I'm trying to decide between the Canon D-50 and or the nikon D-90. It's hard to spend that much when it's really only for a hobby, but I want it! I need to decide already!
REally you can't go wrong with either of those, but IF it were me getting to pick, I am a Canon girl! I would LOVE to have a D50, shoot I would love to have a D40! But I have heard GREAT things about the Nikon D90 too!
It is all about the lens!!! Invest in a good lens!!!

I dream of a Canon DSLR. I have a really nice film EOS 650 canon and love it, but really who wants to use film anymore! I use my little digital Canon and try to do fake photos by editing them! I have been a photo editor for about 14 yrs or longer now. My love in life is turning back to shooting the pictures now that I have a beautiful little grand daughter, who loves her nana to take her pictures and she is only 6 months old! She cracks me up!

You will love either camera I promise! hehe IF you don't, you can just give it to me! haha YOu are a lucky girl getting either of them! I can't wait until I am shopping for one!