View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-05-2009, 12:31
HollysBows's Avatar
HollysBows HollysBows is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 533
Question What do you call this kind of bow?

I like the bows with the tails hanging down, but have no idea what to call them... Anybody?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies