Thread: how to?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 12:57

Default how to?

Ok ladies i know i have posted something similar but i had to post again because i am still not satisfied with my bow. I have the TNT and i love it, that's how i make my pinwheels and they come out perfect every time but this small thing is bothering me and i'm not sure how to sew it. I sew them the way the instructions say and they do look nice but i have bought some for my daughter and they are creased differently at the center.
ok the blue one i made and the red one i bought, yes they both look the same but look at the center crease? do you see the difference?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2009 105.jpg (96.1 KB, 44 views)
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.