View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 07:27
Default Re: SWEET DEAL on a photo tent!!!!

Originally Posted by shelby2000 View Post
Here is the tutorial I used to make my light box: I found it about two years ago to take pics of my jewelry. It's pretty snazzy. You can also make it smaller by cutting your boards in half. I left my camera at church, but I'll take a pic of mine for you when I get my camera back tonight.

I use the nvision EcoSmart daylight light bulbs from Home Depot: Home Depot was the only place I could find them here. I use to edit. It's free and pretty easy.
OOOooo I'll have to try those bulbs out. Right now I'm shooting on my washing machine with some warmer daylight bulbs. I use photoshop elements afterwards. I've just found that editing the doggone photos takes longer than making the bow does. I'm hoping this will speed things up a bit.

And also, two of my three light fixtures went out on me, so my laundry room is really dim. DH installed them. Hes such a handy guy.... sometimes. No seriously, they were cheap fixtures (so he says). So I need lighting that I can control without putting it on a "Honey do" list.
Moderator for Ribbonheaven. Click here to learn more about RibbonHeaven!

Sponsored Links