View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 07:46

Default Re: SWEET DEAL on a photo tent!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidorablebows View Post
I just have to say all you ladies crack me up with your replies about the hubbies! LOL

Ohhh yeahhh well crack up harder....DH is a photography Director he makes Tv commercials and his business is a cinema equipment (professional lights cinema cameras and stuff) rental hes has a huge cinema studio that he rents I am talking two huge trucks fit there (made a commercial last week of the new dodge ram and there where two)
and guess where I take pics ? in my backyard
with what lights? the sun
who takes them? me
with what camera?..my old digital non professional mom camera
So yeahhh that is a joke I am not buying this...since I am waiting for ribbon invoice and I think I am done shopping for a while...have to save this week to get the tree...but sooner or later will have to get one and he should buy it from remorse LOL

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.