View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 07:30

Default Re: Found circle fabric cutter!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_hernandez402 View Post
I have been looking for a circle fabric cutter and finally found one without having to buy a big scrapbooking machine. Its Olfa fabric circle cutter. Its $24.99 at Michaels, even cheaper with your 40% off coupon. Joanns only carries it online unless you have a super joanns. Anywho, super easy to use and fast, perfect circles everytime. You can make them as small as 1 7/8" up to 8 1/2". I give this a ***** five stars!!! The answer to all those that make fabric flowers and have to hand cut them, this is the tool for you.

I feel like a sells person! Enjoy!!
I am so glad you are a sales person! For someone with nerve damage to the hands, this will be so much easier!!!!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.