View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 11:36

Default 5" Boutique bow using a thinner ribbon ?

I am making a 5" boutique bow for a friend however the ribbon she wants is hobby lobby ribbon and its a thinner print ribbon. I was going to use a matching cream ribbon on the inside to give the bow more thickness and hopefully for it to hold its shape better. I have starched this ribbon before also but I still don't feel it holds like i want it to. But my question is do I need to fabric tac the cream to the print or can I just make it like I normally would? They are both 1.5" ribbons and are the same width even though they are not the same brands. I want it to be perfect, but I am just unsure of what to do.

Thanks,
Brenda
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.