Thread: Doggie Bows!
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 07:58

Default Re: Doggie Bows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khofkamp View Post
I have never made doggy bows to sell, but I did make one for my moms dog (she was getting jealous )

I put sewed it to a little pony-o, I agree those little rubber bands are awful and really only good for one(maybe two if your lucky) uses.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=12443696

Kinda like the ones in that link, but the teeny tiny size you would use for babies.

Krista
those scrunchies are a good idea but they would never stay in my dogs hair. i think people that are buying dog bows know that they are not going to last very long. when i used to buy them at pet smart i would always buy doubles because between the rubber band breaking and her getting them dirty etc. i always needed back up. i know what you mean the clip with the teeth. i am sure that is fine but it seems temporary one good shake and it may come out. Some people that like to dress their dogs on a regular basis may like that idea because they can take the bow out at the end of the day or change it to match a sweater. I just put a bow in my doggies hair and leave it there until it falls out or i pick it out. maybe you can offer a variety, what works for one may not work for another!