View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 08:56

Default Just wondering if you can help

I was just wondering if any of you ladies make quilts or know of anyone who does for a reasonable price. I would kind of like to have some curtains to match it to but thats not a have to. We went to the furniture store tonight and my little girl found a must have bed. Its a princess castle bed with a slide. So I was going to buy her a new Dora comforter but now I need something princess themed but dont really want Disney Princess.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.