View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-10-2009, 09:19
Judy74's Avatar
Judy74 Judy74 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 829
Default Re: What are the clasps used in cording/ribbon necklaces called?

lobster claw clasp is the name of the clasp. is that what you're wanting to know?
Custom Printed Ribbon and more
Reply With Quote