View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 08:22
Default Re: What's the deal with hiring models??

Originally Posted by shelby2000 View Post
I don't have children, well I do have two four-legged children, my kitty babies Shelby and Lucky. But, I use my friends' little girls and granddaughters. I have so many people tell me to let them know if I ever need a model because they would love for me to use their little ladies. I try to give them the items they model, but the moms are like, "No way, let me buy these from you." I want to give them things so I feel like I can ask them to model again. They're like, "Whatevs, we'll model for you anytime." See, I live in the south and people love to see their children's faces on things. OMG! Don't let someone's child's picture appear in the paper. They will go around town looking for extra copies. LOL!
I do have alot of friends with little girls, but I'm afraid they won't take the kind of pictures I want. I thought if I hired a few cuties, ones with moms who know what to do, I'll get great pictures!!

Thanks for all the replies! I'm really excited about this!! When I'm ready to get going, I'll post again!
Bobbi W. in Canada