View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 07:14
Default Re: Oh No! Fairy Pixel....

Thanks for the tip on the PDF's. I just can't believe she would stop doing them, even being behind a few lines. I've been waiting patiently for the new graphics for them, only to find out they aren't coming! She always had the best deals on graphics too. I doubt I"ll be buying much from her anymore, since I mainly bought the Gymbo ones.

Originally Posted by SodaPopGirls View Post
what I do is open the pdf take a screen shot and then crop the images down - Once you know the size of the crop it goes pretty fast - then just save them as jpgs and drop them into your word document - I print at home and I hate to waste photo paper and I can get 63 images on 8 1/2" x 11 or 24 on a 5x7 sheet

I don't know that she is in trouble since she also does images of disney characters, harry potter etc. and she didn't mention not having those ones for sale any more - it might be that there are just so many gymbo lines to keep up with and she is already behind several lines now as it is, and they just keep adding more lines it seems every other week - anyway that's just a guess..