View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 10:19
Default Re: Anyone ever use this???

There are a lot of posts I do not read. I am totally not interested i what they say or a technique, whatever. There are new people joining groups and forums every day and even if a newbie has a new way or easier way to do something, then we all can learn from that. I have learned alot from these "old" posts.
I am the mod for a bow group and not sure any of the members are on that group. I do know the forum owner is. We get people asking questions all of the time. They have the option of asking the group, or they can search old posts. I tell them that when they join and I approve them. I can see where it gets annoying, but face it, you all were new at one time as well and probably are just as guilty as they are.
If the mods on here do not like it they can put a stop to it once and for all and do it without being rude. None of us know it all in the bow world and if you think you do, you have a lot more to learn. The basics are there, but there are always new things to learn. There are things I think I am proficient at making and othrs I have a lot to learn. We are all there, cuz not one person knows it all like I said.
I am leaving for out of town in a couple of hours and may not have access to a computer at all. If I can, I will check in and see what you all have to say about this. I will be curious. Well, maybe I will. But like I said, why worry about the petty stuff going on with this forum. Real life has enough going on. I come in here to learn and to relax. Life is too short. Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff is how I live my life.

Originally Posted by maeve View Post
If you hold your cursor over the thread before you open it you'll see what the topic is and you don't have to open it. I save myself a lot of time doing this. It's ok didn't do anything wrong Just click out and on to the next one. I'm not a fan of getting yelled at either