View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 07:46

Default Wrapped not Woven Headband Tutorial

For the last two hours I have been searching the forums and Google for instructions on how to wrap a headband with ribbon like in this link: http://my2redheadsbowtique.com/image...s/DSC05181.JPG

I come up with lots of woven instructions, but that's not what I want. They look so simple, but my problem, I think, is how to start and finish the ends. Any suggestions or does anyone know of a good tutorial I can use. Thanks ladies! You are always a ton of help, to me.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.