Thread: color splash
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-26-2009, 04:41
rainbowbrite rainbowbrite is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 265
Default Re: color splash

Is it also called selective coloring? I was trying to do a google search for it once but had no idea what the correct term is called. Anyways, I think a program that did this would be awesome!

I found a tutorial for it using GIMP (i think) but it took me forever to get my picture done. Let me know if you would want the link to it.
Reply With Quote