View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2009, 09:18
amandaeweaver amandaeweaver is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2
Default Re: What is this called and how do I make it?

To me it looks like they used organza ribbon in this picture. Which, IMO, would make it look like tulle was used. The organza would be much easier to work with if they are looking for the "light & fresh" look.
Reply With Quote