View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2009, 01:29
marylading marylading is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 401
Default Re: What is this called and how do I make it?

That's what it looks like to me too. You just cut your ribbons, usually all the same length but they can be different lengths too. Then tie them in knots one ribbon beside the other.
Reply With Quote