View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2009, 12:53
nicholeoakley nicholeoakley is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2
Default What is this called and how do I make it?

I've been asked to make one of these but not exactly sure what the correct name is for this. Help please.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ribbon_streamers.jpg (17.3 KB, 191 views)
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies