View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 02:10
Default Re: Grinch Tutorial - Have you tried it?

Originally Posted by Wendy523 View Post
I've made one from the tutorial! If you take the time to read the tutorial and follow the directions along with the pictures anyone should be able to do it. I feel I can say this because even though I can make ribbon sculptures, Lynn's techniques are very different from mine, so I had to follow the directions!

I found a picture of my first one. There are things I would do better on a second try (my first time on anything is always considered "practice" for me. I'd redo the eyes, after talking to Lynn after I'd made it I know what I did wrong Which is another reason to get the tutorial in confidence if you want to make it, Lynn is super nice and will try to help you if you need it, all you need to do is ask!!!

I think I'm going to remake it again this year!
Thank you Wendy:-) I love the way you put the grinch on your daughter's hair. It's a very cute sculpture, too - excellent for the 1st time!!!

Originally Posted by shelby2000 View Post
Hi awesome is it to see a fellow Central Louisianian on HG. How great is that!

Lynn, it was me that bought your tutorial last night. I was biting my nails waiting for it to arrive in my inbox. Your instructions are very clear and detailed. I will be making one this evening. I can't wait!

Wendy, your Grinch looks really great! Good job!
Oh. so that was you :-) Thanks for your kinds words. I hope you find it easy enough. If you need any help, simply let me know :-)
Ribbon Sculpture and ROSE Instructions and More
Fan me on Facebook :

Last edited by Lynn*; 10-18-2009 at 02:12.