View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:53

Default How do you stick rhinestones to metal snap clips?

Oh, please help me! The boutique I sell to wants snap clips covered with rhinestones. I have tried hot fix and a generic flexible glue and nothing will stick to the clips, even after I took sand paper to them to rough them up a bit. Any thoughts? My next try will be E6000, but I think they are just going to pop off like the others and I hate using that stuff around my kids (not to mention the kids that put the clips in their mouths). Both of my tries looked great and stuck well until I unsnapped and opened the clips. At the point they all came off. The rhinestones stuck together in a straight line, but fell off the clip. What glue sticks to metal? Please let me know if you have any thoughts!!!
Jill
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.