View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 09:40

Default anybody knows where leatrice(topings)from D`kaz originals is??

I always wanted to buy some halloween sculptures instructions from her...but as always...leave things to the last minute...Now her etsy store is empty she hasn`t been here for a while,either on her blog and I am wondering if anyone knows where to contact her to see if it still possible to get instructions from her.
I have been dreaming of giving these as halloween gifts to all my nieces and friends DDs this year.

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.