View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 01:01

Default Help with layered bow for a newbie

I am DYING to make layered bows. I think i have the 3/8" twistie thing down, but I can't seem to get a handle on the main part of the bow. I try the figure 8 method and I'm just lost. I love the look of these bows and want to make some for my daughter. Can anyone help me figure out the easiest instructions to use? Everyone talks about templates but I have no idea where to get those, and which ones are worth the money?
I figured you ladies would know.
THanks!
Also, when using a wood burner to heat-seal... does anyone have more detailed instructions for that too? Thanks!
Jessica (Lyla's momma)
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.