View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 08:48
Default Re: Bowtique Ribbon?????

Originally Posted by beansnana View Post
I just got my box of ribbons from her. I can tell you that this box, if it were a passport, would have many, many stamps on it. It left Canada and went to the UK and then to me. Maeve, I wonder if the postal service thought I was you. LOL Like I have said before, I have dealt with her since she started selling ribbons and have never, ever had a problem. I also know there are a lot of naysayers here on this forum and lots of yahoo groups as well, but honestly, if you were not involved in any of this, you really have no reason to naysay. Just my opinion on it. However, there are a few people on this forum that I know for a fact have ripped people off and you still do business with her. She is trying to make honest, but only time will tell if she stays that way, and she knows who she is too.
I blame the feckin postal service in Canada!!!!!!!! I had them flowers sent to me in April and they arrived on my doorstep LAST WEEK. Poor Heather went through hell and back trying to find them for me. I also got another package from Canada last week that was sent in July! That's just REALLY REALLY SLOW shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't had that problem from the US at all.......
Sponsored Links