Thread: Duck bow
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 03:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachL View Post
Hey - just wanted to let you guys know I just made the duck bow. SUPER EASY. I know I'm not good at writing out directions, but I'll try and take pictures tomorrow and have my husband upload them (I can't work the camera stuff). I suggest that you use 7/8 white ribbon for the 'face' and then 5/8 orange for the 'bill'. I used 7/8 for the bill and it was too big. I'm going to try the 5/8 in a little bit. I had to take a break to put my daughter to bed. I added googly eyes and made a quick simple bow. I used my glue gun for everything and it went relatively fast.

Hope that encourages you all to try it!
Thanks So Much

Jessica
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.