Thread: How do you
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 06:53
pretty_in_bows_bowtique

Question How do you

Make the middle of your bows look little? Like....when i put ribbon around my bows it looks wide, but when i see you ladies bows and theres ribbon around the bow, in the middle it looks skinny. do you know what i mean?...If not here what i mean, The first pic is my bow, look how wide the middle looks.....IDK whos bow the second pic is, i just found it on google, but see how the bow in the middle by the crease looks skinny?.... how do i make mine look like that in the middle by the crease
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0829091626.jpg (26.8 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg small_hair_bow_sample.jpg (90.7 KB, 53 views)
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.