View Single Post
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 08-28-2009, 07:21
gmcks2001's Avatar
gmcks2001 gmcks2001 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 628
Default Re: What is this called?

You can buy it at JoAnn's or even Walmart. It is sold where the Heat n Bond is. It's somewhat like a one-sided heat n bond.
Originally Posted by HHBows View Post
Okay, call me ignorant, but what is the Iron-on vinyl? Where can I get it? Is it like the Heat n Bond?
Reply With Quote