View Single Post
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 08-27-2009, 02:21
HHBows HHBows is offline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 99
Default Re: What is this called?

Okay, call me ignorant, but what is the Iron-on vinyl? Where can I get it? Is it like the Heat n Bond?

Originally Posted by gmcks2001 View Post
Have you thought about using the Iron-on vinyl to the sequined fabric then cut with a rotary cutter in strips? Then you could fill in with some plain grosgrain? It will keep it from being so stiff and give it some dimension.
Reply With Quote