View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08-27-2009, 08:48
HHBows HHBows is offline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 99
Default Re: What is this called?

Originally Posted by britt1234 View Post
I make them, it's just ribbon knotted around the pony o like state above.
How long do you cut your ribbon pieces? Have you ever tried making one with fabric fused to ribbon? I wonder if it would be too stiff and if it would look dumb as the fabric would only be on one side of the ribbon.

Reply With Quote