View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-26-2009, 10:50
HHBows HHBows is offline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 99
Default What is this called?

Hi! Can someone please tell me what this is called? It wouldn't be a pony-o streamer...what is it? I have a cheer order that wants hot pink metallic ribbon in it. They have the fuschia sequin in their uniforms, so I thought about just fusing the fabric to ribbon and tying it around, but am not sure if it would get too stiff. Any ideas?

Also, do you know how long the spikes or whatever you call them are? I don't even know how long of a piece of ribbon to cut.


(I can't figure out how to post the pic, but it is ribbon knotted around a pony-o. They are not streamers, but shorter pieces to make it look spikey.)

Last edited by HHBows; 08-26-2009 at 10:54. Reason: Forgot to add the pic.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links