View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 06:00
Default Re: Need an adult model?

I'm hoping to do it in a couple weeks. I'd like to take some pictures of the sequin flowers I'm getting in so I need to wait for the package and allow for production. I'll probably be taking them to Old Sacramento since it will give us some old buildings, the river, bridge, old trains, and nature to work with.

The b&w photo is just on a cheap point and click down in the AIDS Memorial Grove in Golden Gate Park, and the other is on a Canon Digital Rebel xs at our condos. Unless I need to do major corrections, I use for photo editing. I try to get several options for each clip and leave the picture as big as possible so that you can get some quality prints if you need them for show displays or portfolios. If you want them sized for Etsy or your site instead just let me know and I'll do that when I edit the photos. I normally post the photos in a set on my Flikr account so that you can access them and save what you want to your computer. If you need a cd it isn't a problem.

My flikr photostream. Not everything is on here but it'll give you some examples.

My other account

Oh - btw, if you click on the individual pictures you'll see an info link and can see a ridiculous amount of info on the picture. Everything from what mode I had the camera in to how I edited the picture.
Please visit my Zazzle and Etsy shops!

Last edited by luvsfordpower; 08-19-2009 at 06:04.