View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 08:31

Default Pom Pom ponytail holders at Gymboree?

Anyone know how to make these? I know how to make the pom pom part but I am stuck on how to attach it to the ponytail holder. I made one last year for my daughter and I glued it to the pony and it turned out so-so. Not good enough to sell at my mother-in-law's shop by any means. Have any of you guys seen these in person? Are they just glued onto the pony or are attached by a loop to allow it to move freely on the pony? I have only ever seen them online so I don't know...

thanks!

Sarah
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.