Thread: Ot-lmgtfy
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 09:56
Default Re: Ot-lmgtfy

i find it kind of hurtfull but i am sensitive, i also find it funny becuase i have a good sense of humor! i don't mind helping people at all but i have been making bows for four years and just found this site in march, so it is kind of hard for me to give out free info when people are just to lazy to look it up or at least try to. i mean there are some days when i get on here that the first page of new posts is all by the same person and they are just asking how to do this where to buy this and they only have like 15 posts....... i mean come on! i am the worst at googling the worst, but i do try i also search on here!

so is it harsh yea maybe but well deserved to some, is it funny heck to the yeah!!!

* I am a ribbon sculptor, that is what I do and how I help my family! Everything I make is freehanded. James Avery made their sculpted ribbon ring just for me !*

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *