View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-17-2009, 06:54
3littlewahoos's Avatar
3littlewahoos 3littlewahoos is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 117
Default Those 80s slide barrettes with the braided ribbon..

I saw these in Gymbo a couple of weeks ago and wished I had picked up a pair to see how they were made. I don't even know what you call them anymore!! LOL They were popular when I was a girl (I am SO dating myself) in the 80s. They were a slide barrette with I think 1/4 in ribbon braided down the sides and you leave the ends down a couple of inches?!? Does anyone know what I am talking about and know where I can get instructions? Thanks!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links