Thread: help
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 01:56

Smile help

okay i first want to say thanks to all that entered the contest the instructions are great. i want to make some clippies to match my dd gymbo lies that i have for school next year my baby starts kindergarten any way the lines she has are bonvoyage, glamour kitty , girl detetive i found instructions to match the rest of her lines and i was just going to buy some to match these but we are trying to buy a house so hubby put me on strict rules lol so know i have to make them myself help me girls tia
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.