View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 10:09

Default Re: Printing bottle cap images

Quote:
Originally Posted by designsbycristi View Post
I don't know why they would get cut off either! I print mine at home and at Walgreens all the time and have never had a problem. As for circle punches, yes they are a pain. Here is a link to my new favorite circle punch for bottle caps. I don't know if this site is the cheapest or not, I just took the first site that came up with it.

http://store.scrapbook.com/f-7436.html

The images fit absolutely perfect on the caps! As for the 8.5x11 image sheet sizes, I do think that most people are printing them at home and that's why us sellers choose that paper size. I do not push my images to the very edge of the paper because I don't want images getting cut off while printing. I know most sellers would be happy to try to help you out!

Cristi
wow- I just convo'ed you about bottlecaps this morning after finding you on etsy....then I see your name on here too....must be a smaller circle of people than I think
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.