View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 09:17

Default Re: Nothing about bow making~~Maternity Pics

Thanks ladies! I am shooting her surprise wedding this Friday (she just told every last friday. Their original wedding was scheduled for this past June but they postponed it till next June b/c of the baby. Now they've decided they definatly want to be married before the baby is born. There is only gonna be less that 30 people and it's not a big thing so they didn't want to hire a photographer...I guess I'll have to do

BTW they went with the blue boxes around the card. Their wedding is this weekend and thier babyshower is next Saturday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnetteNikole View Post
hey! Pics look very cute! Lovely! I just had to make a recomendation to you when you said you had a hard time shooting when you weren't in auto... it's a book called Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson... best thing ever!!! Well worth it to buy... but if you are saving your pennies, check out your local libraries, many have it :-) It is probably the best thing I've read since starting into photography! He also has some other great books... seeing creatively or something like that is great for composition and such!
Thanks! I am so looking for that book...we just bought a new house so are pinching pennies so I am gonna look for a library around here (how sad I have no idea where one is...lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah1983 View Post
OMGosh way to cute.. You look BEAUTIFUL!!
Thanks but it's not me it's SIL still she'll love it when I tell you you said she was beautiful....every preggo lady needs that boost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My4Kiddos View Post
Gorgeous pictures!! You are so pretty and your belly is adorable!
LOL thanks but not me it's SIL but I will tell her you said that