View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 10:25

Default FOE headband sizes

Hi Ladies,

This is my first post! I have been on for a few months, but just got the ability to post!

I wanted to see if you could give me some pointers about sizing for FOE headbands.
I have seen different sizes on different sites, and I have a son so I don't have a lot of experience with headbands.

I made some 12 in, and some 15 in, and the 15 in feels like it fits me. Do you think it's ok to have 2 sizes? 12 and 15, and what age would the 12 in fit up to? When would the 15 in start to fit? I know all kids are different, but rough guidelines. Thanks ladies!!!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.