View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 07-26-2009, 03:38
slmmm slmmm is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 569
Default Re: Fabric Flower Question

you can use the interfacing sells for cheap by the yard at hobby lobby...or you can use the pellon wonder under and fuse the fabric to a layer of felt. Both products are easy to use.

The die cut is a sizzix die. Don't have the name right off the top of my head...but it's sizzix!
Reply With Quote