View Single Post
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2009, 11:28
angelchl angelchl is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 31
Red face Re: Homemade Bows/Clippes-Queries

Originally Posted by squabbles View Post
That is called a twisted boutique bow. You can find the instructions at under boutique bow.

Oh...thanks a lot lot for the the same boutique bow....haha..didnt knew to this line...Really thanks a lot... U save my day...
Reply With Quote