View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2009, 10:19
SweetTexasBazaar's Avatar
SweetTexasBazaar SweetTexasBazaar is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Texas
Posts: 171
Default Re: What do I need? Help Please would be great

Ok.. I did the smart thing LOL, and started in the search section reading. I have seen that a Zyron sticker maker is used for doing the bottle cap tops, I have seen where you need to coat them... but... why would you drill a hole in them?

I also so a really cool thing with wooden circles painted LOL. Very smart substitute!
Reply With Quote