| | Need Help with Envirotex Lite Resin
I have been using Diamond Glaze. I am out so I bought the envirotex lite. I am scared on how to do this. I have around 500 bottle caps to finish.
1. What do you mix the two part mixture in?
2. Will a plastic spoon work?
3. Should I mix this on my kitchen table?
4. How do you know how much to mix? I don't want to waste it.
5. I bought the $30.00 one much more expensive than diamond glaze. How many caps will it do
6. Is it better than Diamond Glaze?
7. How long do I wait for them to be finished after I coat them?
8. How do I get air bubbles away?
9. What do you put the resin on the caps with? A paint brush? or do you dip it in the resin.
I would say this seems like a lot. I just don't want to mess anything up. When I start something knew I am a little nervous.