View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 06:34

Default Re: Help with the Boutique Bow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredsmiles View Post
What length are you using? I use 24" for 1.5" ribbon. The correct length and the correct angles are what makes or breaks a twisted boutique. Also, if you want to try the way I do it : the pin method and I pin it to the armrest of my couch so the angles are pinched down and stay better. I do it just like this, only I separate my loops farther than she does. I make the fronts go almost straight up and down so it turns out like this:
Attachment 13622
This is 24" of 1.5" Grosgrain using the pin method.
I used 22" of 1.5" grosgrain, per the instructions on the website that was posted earlier. I'll try the pin method tonight.

That is a very pretty bow. I wish I could do something like that.

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.