View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 11:14

Lightbulb Newbie... Marabou Pom Pom help!!!

HI all,
I am new here and totally overwhelmed. I don't even know if I am posting this in the right place!!!

I have been making bows "on the side" for about 3 years now. I make bows for my local area in a small town in Saskatchewan, Canada. I am getting alot of business from the local dance studio. The dance instructor is looking for a pink marabou bow that looks like a pouf or pom pom. I have not worked with Marabou very much so any help you can give me for making something like this would be very helpful. I am thinking it would need to be on a pony "o" or french barette so it will stay put during the performance.

I am not sure really where to start. I have added marabou to the back of my bows before but I have never tried to make a pom pom or snow ball or whatever you call them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Or could you please send me to a how to site for them (if not free then I would need a download that you purchase since I don't have time to wait for the mail...)

On a totally different note, I am so happy I found this site. There seems to be so many good ideas here and a great bunch of helpful people!!!

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.