View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 10:14
Lightbulb Newbie... Marabou Pom Pom help!!!

HI all,
I am new here and totally overwhelmed. I don't even know if I am posting this in the right place!!!

I have been making bows "on the side" for about 3 years now. I make bows for my local area in a small town in Saskatchewan, Canada. I am getting alot of business from the local dance studio. The dance instructor is looking for a pink marabou bow that looks like a pouf or pom pom. I have not worked with Marabou very much so any help you can give me for making something like this would be very helpful. I am thinking it would need to be on a pony "o" or french barette so it will stay put during the performance.

I am not sure really where to start. I have added marabou to the back of my bows before but I have never tried to make a pom pom or snow ball or whatever you call them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Or could you please send me to a how to site for them (if not free then I would need a download that you purchase since I don't have time to wait for the mail...)

On a totally different note, I am so happy I found this site. There seems to be so many good ideas here and a great bunch of helpful people!!!
Sponsored Links