View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 03:07

Default Re: Baking Swiss Dot Ribbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby77 View Post
I had that problem with red/white swiss dots that I bought from Hobby Lobby I think. I ordered red/white swiss dots from RABOM and did not have a problem. I think it is the brand and quality. Both had the dots printed on them.

I think that is definitely true! I once tried to bake some red ribbon with white hearts on it and the hearts turned pink!! I suppose you could always test a small piece first to see how it does in the lower heat? The ones I did the other day were baked at 250 for 30 minutes.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.