View Single Post
  #46 (permalink)  
Old 07-01-2009, 07:38
jtgarrido's Avatar
jtgarrido jtgarrido is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,171
Default Re: glitter headbands

I saw it at Michael's in the ribbon that is cut by the yard. It was called metallic trim. At my Michael's they only had a bright blue, you may want to call before you drive 4 hours.

Facebook Group for Destash and Wholesaling your items.
Reply With Quote