View Single Post
  #45 (permalink)  
Old 07-01-2009, 07:37
rainbowbrite rainbowbrite is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 265
Default Re: glitter headbands

Originally Posted by carsonsbignsmall View Post
It is called metallic and it is in the cut by yard department. And yes it's ribbon.
Ok, at least I know what to search for! Thanks so much!
Reply With Quote