View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 10:10
Default Everyone needs one of these!! A must have!

If you sell your bows or are thinking of attending a craft faire of some sort, this is something that you may be interested in...

My husband is having his big 40 this year and I am excited to go all out for it... party, invites, favours, HUGE cake... the whole bit! I saw these online and thought... hmmm... this would be a great addition. They arrived in the mail and I was STUNNED at how nice they turned out!! So... I ordered more!

Here are a few of the banners that I ordered from photos taken on my camera! Seriously... look at the detail!!! And the price is FANTASTIC!

I also have one for each of my businesses for when I go to craft faires I can put them on the front of the tables. Very professional looking and it brings people to the table when you look professional!

The very best part about the whole thing is that the quality is INCREDIBLE!!

So... I am going to tell you all to check it out, but if you follow the link here, there is a sale through this link for you.

I know that lots of us members have used this site in the past and I think everyone likes them, but these banners are sooooo cool!!!

I have a chocolate bar in the picture to show you the size. The pictures are poor because of the poor lighting today.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg banner.jpg (68.6 KB, 293 views)
File Type: jpg banner1.jpg (95.1 KB, 260 views)
'*. .*' ~*♥*~ AMANDA ~*♥*~
Sponsored Links