View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 04:31

Default Re: Boutique party hats on a headband????

Quote:
Originally Posted by afeincreation View Post
Did you cover a bday hat or just use the interfacing?
I only used the interfacing. Much easier than trying to cover a hat, IMO. And it's very sturdy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaynamills View Post
I love this, I love the bow, mind if I still it, I needed something added to mine and couldn't figure out what but think this is the answer. I also want to add more pops of tulle to the top but had the hardest time figuring out how to attach the tulle to the top, I know with marabou you just wrap it around but not with tulle, any suggestions?
I would make a tulle pom pom and sew it through the top of the hat. I would think it would hold with the fabric and all.

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.