View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 09:11
Default Re: I have a question for all the recent BBM Buyers

Originally Posted by devilicious View Post
Well, as I was reading the book I realized this was all knowledge I already had (from browsing online). The figure 8 "twisted design" was something I was very familiar with and I was disappointed to see it in this package. I thought she had a special way of folding the bows that had not been seen before.
I have looked through the book but will admit that I haven't sat down and read word for word because I was too excited to start making the bows (being that I have a 1st show coming up) and I was excited to see if it would help me make them faster which in turn to me is easier. Anyhoo...I guess that is where we are on different pages because I bought this for the templates and not for what was in the book besides the measurements needed & etc but I never looked at it as someone else maybe getting it hoping to find a new folding method. I agree, I too know the figure 8 and all of those but I have trouble keeping my loops even & my bows consistent in size and that is why I love the template so much because it definately does those 2 things plus more for me which in turn makes it super fast because I am not sitting there having to stare at my loops until I am crosseyed trying to get them even & then end up loosing hold on my whole bow and having to start completely over a few frustrating for me KWIM? That is why I love it so much & feel it is personally faster for me! I hope you or no one else has read my responses feeling like I am being ugly. I am in no way trying to come across as upset or tacky....just trying to help and give my opinion as well Thank you for talking to me like the adults that we are and sharing our views on it I appreciate it!
~Krista Glee~Proud Mama of 3~
Have we had a transaction? If so, Please leave me some feedback

Last edited by kglee; 06-24-2009 at 09:14.